Dan Cass has over 20 years experience working in sustainability. As an independent consultant his speciality is helping energy companies align with the community, to build shared value.
- Honorary associate, University of Sydney Business School, Jan 2014 – current
- Advisory board member, sustainable energy series, Taylor & Francis publishers (Oxford, UK), 2012 – current
- Board Director and chair of public affairs committee, Hepburn Wind (Pro bono), Mar 2011 – Nov 2013
- Public speaking and publications on sustainability for *The Guardian Australia, The Drum (ABC Online), Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Canberra Times, Renew Economy, The Punch (News.com), Climate Spectator, Arena Magazine*
- Communications manager Australia Pacific, Greenpeace, June 2003 – Mar 2009
- Media advisor and national election campaign coordinator, Australian Greens, 1998, Jan 2001 – June 2003
- Curator of science and society, Museum Victoria, Dec 1996 – Jan 1998
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Melbourne, 1989 – 1994
Art on the side
In 2009 Dan spent several months researching his new consulting practice and working in art, as a member of Melbourne art group DAMP. During this time DAMP exhibited at the 6th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary and Dan also acted in a film for the Istanbul Biennial and made a commissioned work on sustainability for the Victorian State of Design Festival.
View Dan’s LinkedIn profile.