08 December 2010
I am hosting a clean energy and climate table at the 55th Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism, which is being held in Melbourne tomorrow night.
My guests are:
- Greg Barber MLC, Australian Greens
- Lane Crockett, General Manager, PacificHydro
- Fiona Armstrong, Climate and Health Alliance
- Luke Osborne, Operations Manager, Windlab Systems
- Matthew Wright, ExecDir, Beyond Zero Emissions
- Sara Gipton, CEO, Greenfleet
- Peter Avery, Peninsula Speaks
- Susannah Powell, UniMelb Energy Research Institute
- Leigh Ewbank, Climate & energy commentator
Our table does not entail a sponsorship arrangement for the Walkley Awards. The actual sponsors of the Walkley Awards in 2010 are BHP Billiton, Bayer, JP Morgan, Nikon, Media Monitors, ABC, Nine Network, Fairfax Media, SBS, Media Super, Seven Network, August, QUT Creative Industries, Purple Palate, Ernst & Young, Pantera Press and ING Direct.
It is important for the clean energy sector to be more visible at important events like this. That is Cultural campaigning.