About Dan Cass & Co
Dan Cass launched into consultancy in 2010 to provide services to green businesses and campaigns.
The rise of the Australian Greens party has created a new political environment for businesses and communities. Mainstream consulting firms are unable to make the most of the new scenario.
We have had the pleasure of working with a great range of paying and pro bono clients:
- Sungevity, Inc (USA)
- Australian PV Association
- Melbourne Energy Institute, University of Melbourne
- 100% Renewable Community Campaign
- Beyond Zero Emissions Inc.
- WaterAid Australia Ltd.
- Bendalls Group Ltd. (for Origin Energy)
- Hepburn Community Wind Park Co-operative Ltd
- Embark Australia Ltd
- Asia Pacific Centre for Military Law University of Melbourne
- WASH Reference Group
- Spark Solar Australia Ltd.
- Peninsula Speaks Inc.
- SunWiz Holdings Ltd.
View Dan’s LinkedIn profile.
Accelerate the emergence of a new political economy based around renewable energy.
We are developing groundbreaking new approaches in Cultural campaigning, using the inventiveness of art to build the power of the green economy.
Our Pro bono work with public benefit organisations provides us with unique networks and insights.
This is what climate science says we need to achieve to stop runaway global warming, so we have to make it happen.
Recently on Consultant Dan
- Becoming an Honorary Associate at the University of Sydney 07 February 2014
- Book review: Social Theory and the Environment 14 November 2013
- Greens Melbourne win with Adam Bandt 09 September 2013